Maschine - a better way to browse plugins
If you have a lot of 3rd party plugins, for the sake of sanity, “organize” them in the User section. With a lot of plugins, the dropdown in the software can be monstrously long/unwieldy (especially if you haven’t pruned it). You can access them on the controller by blah blah.
In a nutshell
- Load up a 3rd party plugin
- In the software, right click on the plugin and select
Save As. Idea: save it with an
_in front of the name (e.g.
_LFO Tool). The underscore signifies that the plugin’s parameters are in a default state (and this will sort the name to the top of the list).
Userselected to see a list of plugin vendors on the left screen (which can be used to hone in a specific vendor)
You can now organize your plugins in a plethora of ways
- Save only the default state of the key plugins you use
- Save the default state of every plugin you own (if you have a lot of time)
- Save plugins with custom settings
Lastly, instead of the boring default graphics above, you can make it look like this
Here are a bunch of other postings on the same subject. “Share your plugins for maschine 2.0 browser heres mine” () () ()